This is a cool part , although hugely over priced for what it is and what it takes to make AND chynah made. NG
1-1/2" Inch Fuel Filler Hose Anti Splash / One Way Check Valve 1.50"
- Part #
- Add to Cart For Quote
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 2 - 10 and pay only $24.10 each
- Buy 11 - 25 and pay only $23.50 each
- Buy 26 - 50 and pay only $22.25 each
- Buy 51 - 100 and pay only $21.56 each
- Buy 101 or above and pay only $19.99 each
- This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Handling Time:
- Usually Ships Same Or Next Business Day
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
PREVENT SPLASH BACK FROM THE PUMP DURING REFUELING.
Perko Brand Inlet Check Valves (ICVs) are used to help prevent wellback (the reverse flow of fuel out the fill after refueling is completed) and spit back.
These normally closed valves are opened by the presence of fuel running down the fill pipe during refueling.
These valves are designed for use with plastic or metal tanks.
The In-Pipe IVC fits inside the fuel hose itself.
To See An Article Explaining More About This Product, And Other Options: See Our Blog (Click Here)
• Mounts inside 1-1/2" fill hoses near the connection to the fuel tank
• Eliminates need to re-tool existing doghouse on plastic tanks
• Replaces in-line ICVs eliminating 4 hose clamps and 2 leak points
• Allows for full 18 gpm flow rates.
|Main Tube Outer Diameter||1-1/2"|
|Flow Rate||18 gpm|
|2" Inch Version Of This Part||(Click Here)|
If you want to adapt this to a smaller diameter system; You can slide this valve into a 5" inch long section of 1-1/2" hose and insert male " Stepped Reducers" In each end, And Then clamp them in. You will need about a 6" long area to splice in this assembly into place -(not including ends inside of hose). You can find some of these items in the RELATED ITEMS AREA AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works well. So far. Unable to provide long term review but appears to work just fine. No complaints so far
Works great. Before fuel was splashing out of the cap. Inserted check valve and it stopped it.