If you need to return an item, You must get a return authorization. To do this simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Returns without authorization will not be refunded.
1. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. All returns must be in new or resale condition and with original packaging in tact. Items scratched or damaged in return shipping due to inadequate packaging will be returned and no credit issued. A copy of the original invoice or packing slip must also be enclosed. Any returns beyond 30 days, or without original packaging will be subject to a 15% restocking charge. Any product that is sold by the Inch Or foot is non-returnable. We Do Not Send Pre Paid Shipping Labels For Returns, Unless we are responsible for the return.
SPECIAL ORDERS: Items that are special order are not returnable and may take longer to receive than advertised ship time. These are item that are are not usually in stock and are ordered from a third party company.
2. Returns Are Subject To A $7 re-stock. (Except When We Are Responsible For The Return).
3. UNWANTED ITEMS; You may return most Items within 30 days of delivery for refund (EXCLUDING SPECIAL ORDERS AND HOSE CUT TO INCH OR FOOT). (shipping cost each way not refunded). Your Order Number Must Be Included Visible On The Outside Of The Box.
4. WE COVER: If the return is a result of our error; We pay the return shipping costs (You received an incorrect item, etc.). Replaced, Missing, OR warranty items will be sent free by standard ground shipping. Faster shipping request will be at customer expense.
5. CORRECTLY SENT ITEMS THAT DON'T FIT: We must have the vehicle vin number and part number on part we sent to verify the mix up.
6. REFUND CREDITS: You should expect to receive your electronic refund within 3-5 Days after we receive the item. (Some banks and institutions may vary).
7. PAID RETURN LABELS: If We Are Responsible For Your Return; We will send an Email Label for you to print and drop off package.
8. TRACKING: Tracking will be sent to your email address. If you enter the wrong email address you will not get tracking and conformation of your order.
9) INCORRECT ADDRESSES ENTERED IN BY CUSTOMER: If you order and give the wrong address Filler Neck Supply Co. Is not responsible for the return of product or shipping fees.
10. ATTN: SOME ADDRESSES MAY NOT BE DELIVERABLE BY THE UNITES STATES POSTAL SERVICE. Its your responsibility to know if you do or do not receive deliveries by the USPS. Its your responsibility to watch and monitor your package by the tracking number. You may be required to go to the local post office to retrieve your undelivered package. These packages will return to us after a few days. We will not refund shipping if your package comes back to us unaccepted at the post office.
10: -B) Shipments to Hotel or motel rooms are prohibited, and not covered if an item is not delivered to one of these locations.
11) PRODUCTS THAT COME BACK DAMAGED OR SCRATCHED WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
12) Damaged Products: if you receive a damaged product YOU MUST REPORT THE DAMAGE THE DAY OF DELIVERY. If you do not; you will be responsible for the return.
13) Return Payments: If you request to be refunded any other way than the way you paid; You are subject to a Fee of $5.00
Filler Neck Supply Co
10020 E Montgomery Ave Bldg#2
Spokane Valley Wa 99206
SHIPPING: UNLIKE MANY SELLERS OUT THERE; WE STOCK OUR OWN PARTS in our warehouse and ship same or next business day. Internet orders arrive 1 day sooner on average. You will get a shipping notification when we print the shipping label, it may leave the building same or next business day, excluding weekends.
DISCLAIMER: ALL SHIPPING TIMES ARE FROM THE DAY THE ORDER LEAVES THE BUILDING.
Domestic Shipping Options (Excludes Saturday and Sunday.)
Small Packages Leave Our Building Same Or Next Business Day. (Large Orders May Take More Time To Ship.)
- Ground: Estimated 3-7 Business Day. Excludes Weekends and Friday After Hours Orders.
- United States Postal Service: Estimated 1-3 Business Day. Excludes Weekends and Friday After Hours Orders.
- United States Postal Service: Estimated 24-48 Hours. Excludes Weekends and Friday After Hours Orders. This Service Requires a Signature And Possibly Pickup At Local Post Office!
- UPS Shipping: Overnight/2nd Day, 3rd Day Shipping Does Not Include Saturday And Sunday
SHIPPING TIME: We warrant no guarantee on shipping time. When you order on the internet you understand you are entering on to a separate contract with the shipper of you're choice. We have no responsibility for package delays due to the shipper error, natural disaster or any other shipping service related delay. It is our responsibility to ship the package using the shipper and service you choose in a timely manner. We do not refund shipping charges due to late shipments. However we do replace shipments that become lost at our expense.
WE DO NOT SHIP ON THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAYS. Also; Packages Do Not Move On These Days.
- Monday, January 1 New Year’s Day (observed)
- Monday, January 16 Martin Luther King Jr. birthday
- Monday, February 20 Washington’s Birthday
- Monday, May 29 Memorial Day
- Tuesday, July 4 Independence Day
- Monday, September 4 Labor Day
- Monday, October 9 Columbus Day
- Friday, November 10 Veterans Day (observed)
- Thursday, November 23 Thanksgiving Day
- Monday, December 25 Christmas Day
International Shipping Options:
ATTN: YOUR COUNTRY MAY CHARGE A VAT IMPORT TAX ON YOUR ORDER. THIS IS SOMETHING DONE BY YOUR COUNTRY AND IS SOMETHING WE HAVE NO CONTROL OF OR TAKE PART IN.
We only offer United States Postal Service 6-12 day service; Otherwise We Can Use Customer Shipping Accounts For Quicker Service.
Specialty Parts Group Inc Limited Warranty Policy
General Limited Warranty Period and Applicability
The warranty period is 1 Year days from your date of purchase or any longer warranty period that may be printed on your original sales receipt.
During the warranty period, we will replace or refund, at our option, any new part that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and service after proper installation.
Simply return the part along with your original sales receipt to Filler Neck Supply Co . You must be the original purchaser of the part and still own the vehicle on which it was installed. This warranty is not transferable.
Replacement parts are warranted for 1 Year from the date of exchange or the remainder of the warranty period on the original part, whichever is longer.
Refunds will only be considered if you return the defective part to an Filler Neck Supply Location along with your original sales receipt within 365 days from the original date of purchase.
Refunds will be issued in accordance with our Return Policy.
What is Not Covered
Failure due to: accident or collision; misuse, abuse or modification; chemical fallout; salt, hail, or other environmental conditions including natural disasters; marine use; improper installation;
installation of an incorrect part; and damages caused by other faulty parts.
Parts under manufacturer's recall for a related problem.
Parts installed on vehicles used off-road or for racing purposes.
Parts installed on a commercial-use vehicle after 90 days (see below).
Normal wear and tear.
Additional Important Information
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER LABOR COSTS OR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PHYSICAL INJURIES OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF TIME,
LOSS OF USE OF THE VEHICLE, INCONVENIENCE, RENTAL VEHICLE CHARGES, TOWING CHARGES OR ACCOMMODATIONS RESULTING FROM A DEFECT IN OR FAILURE OF THE PART.
This limited warranty represents the exclusive remedy for any product defect or failure and the total liability of Specialty Parts Group Inc for any part it warrants.
Specialty Parts Group Inc MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, CONDITION OF ANY KIND OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Some states do not allow disclaimers of implied warranties. Therefore all implied warranties that may apply to your part are limited to the duration of this written warranty.
Some states also do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental, special or consequential damages, so the above information may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. Specialty Parts Group Inc does not authorize any person to vary the terms, conditions or exclusions of this warranty.
If any provision of the warranty should become invalid or unenforceable because of any laws, the remaining terms and provisions of the warranty shall remain in full force and effect.
To the extent allowed under local law, the remedies provided in this Limited Warranty Policy are the customer’s sole and exclusive remedies. Specialty Parts Group Inc 10020 E Montgomery Ave Bldg#2 Spokane Wa 99206