We Actually Have 1st Hand Experience And Knowledge With The Majority Of Our Products. The best way to reach us is by fill out form below. Please Include detailed make model year info - or size and angle information for custom applications; Our customer service representative will send back links to products and information to help you finish you're project.
98% Of All Items On Our Web Site Are Stocked At Our Warehouse. Since We Have Not Been A Drop Shipper In The Past; We Have Found It Beneficial To The Customer To Ship Some Products Directly From The Supplier; If You Have Questions Or Issues, We Have The Ability To Serve You In A Way The Usual Drop Shippers And Generic Company's Cannot. We Will Not Drop Ship A Product Unless Its Is More Convenient To Do So; Usually Only In Rare Circumstances.
Many items can be found by using the (MAKE) (MODEL) (YEAR) Selections toward the top of this screen. Cab And Chassis And Utility Body's Use Category's 1, 2 and 3 (Make Sure To Click The Details Tab Before Ordering!)
For universal parts; Use the categories list at the left of this screen. Select (find parts and pieces) on smartphones!
Because of our double web site security measures; Purchasing on this web site is safe and easy. Internet orders arrive 1 day quicker on average.
10020 E Montgomery Ave
Spokane Valley Wa 99206.
- To Place an Order: (PLEASE HAVE PART NUMBERS READY). This Is Available On Product Details Page. For Best Service Have Our Web Site Open When You Call. 888-239-8833 Dial Ext 1
- Order Questions: (PLEASE HAVE YOUR ORDER NUMBER HANDY; Find This In Your Email Order Confirmation)
- Order Tracking And Status: You can Track Your Order Quicker Than Calling Us. We Will Email You Status And Tracking Numbers.
- Tech Questions: (Please Click The Details Button On The Products. (We Have Extremely Helpful Details Pages On All Of Our Products)
- Shipping Quotes: Add The Items To Your Cart, Click On (Estimate Shipping). Simply Enter State And Zip Code And That's It!.
- Questions About Returns And Refunds: Please Track Your Return First To Make Sure We Have Received It. Refunds May Take Up To 3 Business Days.
Customer Service Hours are 9:00AM-3:30PM Mon-Fri (Pacific)
1. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. All returns must be in new or resale condition and with original packaging in tact. Items scratched or damaged in return shipping due to inadequate packaging will be returned and no credit issued. A copy of the original invoice or packing slip must also be enclosed. Any returns beyond 30 days, or without original packaging will be subject to a restocking charge. Any product that is sold by the Inch Or foot is non-returnable.
2. Returns Are Subject To A $7 re-stock charge. (Except When We Are Responsible For The Return).
3. Return Authorization: Your Order Number Is Your Return Authorization Number (You Must Write This On Your Shipping Label Or Visible On The Outside Of The Box.
4. IF WE SEND YOU THE ITEM YOU DID NOT ORDER, OR THE WRONG PRODUCT; WE COVER EXCHANGE COST! NO MONEY OUT OF POCKET TO YOU.
5. ATTN; In The Case We Are Paying For Your Return; You Must Be Able To Accept A Shipping Label By Email And Print It Out.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty On All Fuel Filler Necks And Hoses!.
RUBBER HOSE CUT BY THE INCH OR FOOT ARE NOT RETURNABLE!
SEE OUR FEEDBACK ON EBAY TO SEE HOW WE ARE DOING! (click on the ebay icon in the lower left hand side of this web site)
We Are Closed On The Following Holidays.
- Monday, January 1 New Year’s Day (observed)
- Monday, February 20 Washington’s Birthday
- Monday, May 29 Memorial Day
- Tuesday, July 4 Independence Day
- Monday, September 4 Labor Day
- Monday, October 9 Columbus Day
- Friday, November 10 Veterans Day (observed)
- Thursday, November 23 Thanksgiving Day
- Monday, December 25 Christmas Day
Specialty Parts Group Inc Limited Warranty Policy
General Limited Warranty Period and Applicability
The warranty period is 1 Year days from your date of purchase or any longer warranty period that may be printed on your original sales receipt.
During the warranty period, we will replace or refund, at our option, any new part that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and service after proper installation.
Simply return the part along with your original sales receipt to Filler Neck Supply Co . You must be the original purchaser of the part and still own the vehicle on which it was installed. This warranty is not transferrable.
Replacement parts are warranted for 1 Year from the date of exchange or the remainder of the warranty period on the original part, whichever is longer.
Refunds will only be considered if you return the defective part to an Filler Neck Supply Location along with your original sales receipt within 365 days from the original date of purchase.
Refunds will be issued in accordance with our Return Policy.
What is Not Covered
Failure due to: accident or collision; misuse, abuse or modification; chemical fallout; salt, hail, or other environmental conditions including natural disasters; marine use; improper installation;
installation of an incorrect part; and damages caused by other faulty parts.
Parts under manufacturer's recall for a related problem.
Parts installed on vehicles used off-road or for racing purposes.
Parts installed on a commercial-use vehicle after 90 days (see below).
Normal wear and tear.
Additional Important Information
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER LABOR COSTS OR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PHYSICAL INJURIES OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF TIME,
LOSS OF USE OF THE VEHICLE, INCONVENIENCE, RENTAL VEHICLE CHARGES, TOWING CHARGES OR ACCOMMODATIONS RESULTING FROM A DEFECT IN OR FAILURE OF THE PART.
This limited warranty represents the exclusive remedy for any product defect or failure and the total liability of Specialty Parts Group Inc for any part it warrants.
Specialty Parts Group Inc MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, CONDITION OF ANY KIND OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Some states do not allow disclaimers of implied warranties. Therefore all implied warranties that may apply to your part are limited to the duration of this written warranty.
Some states also do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental, special or consequential damages, so the above information may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. Specialty Parts Group Inc does not authorize any person to vary the terms, conditions or exclusions of this warranty.
If any provision of the warranty should become invalid or unenforceable because of any laws, the remaining terms and provisions of the warranty shall remain in full force and effect.
To the extent allowed under local law, the remedies provided in this Limited Warranty Policy are the customer’s sole and exclusive remedies. Specialty Parts Group Inc 10020 E Montgomery Ave Bldg#2 Spokane Wa 99206.
ATTENTION!!! By Purchasing From Our Online Store or by Telephone or Purchase Order; Purchaser agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Specialty Parts Group Inc. and All Trade Names and all related parties, its officers, directors, agents, employees and other related parties harmless from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses, expenses, claims, demands, suits, fines, or judgments that include reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses, incidental thereto, which may be suffered by, accrued against, charges to or recoverable from any customer indemnity, by reason of any claim arising out of or relating to any act or error or omission, or misconduct of vendor, its officers, directors, agents, employees or subcontractors, the purchaser also agrees to follow all federal, state and local laws that may be applicable to these products. Purchaser also agrees to hold Specialty Parts Group Inc. and All Trade Names. harmless from and violations of any federal, state and local regulations by purchase or use of any of these products.
As Inflation and material cost increase Filler Neck Supply Co reserves the right to change pricing at any time without warning or notification.
We Reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.